Effective date: 2021-11-29
Updated on: 2021-11-29
Collection and Use of Your Personal Information
Information We Collect
When using our Service, you will be prompted to provide us with personal information used to contact or identify you. www.advacsys.com collects the following information:
- Usage Data
- Mobile Number
- Work Address
Usage Data includes the following:
- Internet Protocol (IP) address of computers accessing the site
- Web page requests
- Referring web pages
- Browser used to access the site
- Time and date of access
How We Collect Information
www.advacsys.com collects and receives information from you in the following manner:
- When you fill out a registration form or otherwise submit your personal information.
- When you interact with our Service.
- From external, public sources.
- ADVAC Mobile Apps
Your information will be stored for up to 365 days after it is no longer required to provide you with the services. Your information may be retained for more extended periods for reporting or record-keeping in accordance with applicable laws. The information which does not identify you personally may be stored indefinitely.
How We Use Your Information
www.advacsys.com may use your information for the following purposes:
- Providing and maintaining our Service, as well as monitoring the usage of our Service.
- For other purposes. ADVAC Systems Ltd. will use your information for data analysis to identify usage trends or determine the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns when reasonable. We will use your information to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, and marketing efforts.
- Managing your account. Your Personal Data can enable access to multiple functions of our Service that are available to registered users.
- For the performance of a contract. Your Personal Data will assist with the development, undertaking, and compliance of a purchase contract for products or services you have purchased through our Service.
- To contact you. ADVAC Systems Ltd. will contact you by email, phone, SMS, or another form of electronic communication related to the functions, products, services, or security updates when necessary or reasonable.
- To update you with news, general information, special offers, new services, and events.
- Marketing and promotional initiatives. ADVAC Systems Ltd. will use non-specific information gathered from you in order to improve our marketing efforts.
- Testimonials and customer feedback collection. If you share a testimonial or review about your experience using our Service, it will be shared or otherwise used on the website.
- Managing customer orders. Your email address, phone number, social media profiles, and other user account information will be used in order to manage orders placed through our Service.
- Administration information. Your Personal Data will be used as part of the operation of our website Administration practices.
How We Share Your Information
ADVAC Systems Ltd. will share your information, when applicable, in the following situations:
- With your consent. ADVAC Systems Ltd. will share your information for any purpose with your explicit consent.
Your information may be disclosed for additional reasons, including:
- Complying with applicable laws, regulations, or court orders.
- Responding to claims that your use of our Service violates third-party rights.
- Strictly necessary cookies. Strictly necessary cookies allow core website functionality such as user login and account management. The website cannot be used properly without strictly necessary cookies.
- Functionality cookies. Functionality cookies are used to remember visitor information on the website, e.g., language, timezone, and enhanced content.
Your information’s security is important to us. www.advacsys.com utilizes a range of security measures to prevent the misuse, loss, or alteration of the information you have given us. However, because we cannot guarantee the security of the information you provide us, you must access our service at your own risk.
ADVAC Systems Ltd. is not responsible for the performance of websites operated by third parties or your interactions with them. When you leave this website, we recommend you review the privacy practices of other websites you interact with and determine the adequacy of those practices.
For any questions, please get in touch with us through the following methods:
Name: ADVAC Systems Ltd.
Address: Egypt, Tanta, 3 Tot Ankh Amon St.